Life's short. Love what you do.
We get it. In today's unpredictable world you need more than just a job and a paycheck. You deserve the whole package: a career that rewards you with growth, competitive pay, health coverage that works for your family, and retirement planning designed with your future goals in mind.
What about feeling valued and a sense of belonging? If you're tired of feeling like you're clocking in and out, day after day, without being recognized for who you are and what you bring to a team; if you're looking for leaders and coworkers who support you; if you want a career at a company that makes you feel at home, start here.
Because if we've learned anything in recent times, it's that life is too precious to waste a single minute of it feeling stuck in a job you don't love. Start your journey with Sammons Financial Group, where good company makes all the difference.
Get started in three simple steps
Learn about our company, our culture, and all that we offer to see if we're the right fit for you.
View our open positions and apply to the opportunities you're passionate about and that align with your goals.
Start the career you always imagined, but never thought possible with a company that cares about your future.
A company that feels like home
With so many companies out there, it can be hard to find one that provides what matters most to you and your family: stability, a path to career growth, personal and professional development, workplace flexibility, and a focus on your whole self and wellbeing.
Join a company where your leader is an advisor, not a micromanager, and your co-workers are friends who support you and lift you up. Join a company that invests in your career, your future, and your wellbeing. Join a company that feels like home.
What you get
- A total rewards package – as a leading financial services company, we know the value of earning enough now and planning for the future. With competitive pay, in-demand health benefits, a generous retirement plan, a clear path
to career growth, and a history of strength and stability – feel confident that you’re making the right move.
- A holistic wellbeing approach – your wellbeing is about more than just your physical health. It’s caring for your mind, body, and emotional connection to the world around you. Making lives better is part of everything
we do for our customers, our communities, and – most importantly – you, our employees. From how we’ve designed our physical workspaces to how we train our leaders to be coaches who empower you, the wellbeing of your whole self is a top priority for us.
- Flexibility and balance – with a higher-than-average percentage of our workforce remote before the pandemic, the concept of flexible working isn't a new trend we're just catching on to. Inside, outside, your space, our space: we have the tools to make flexible working work for you and your leader. And with year-round perks like a casual dress policy and half-day Fridays, work can fit your life in a more balanced way than ever.
What you give
- Your best work – we’re an organization of high-performers. That means whatever your role is, as a leader or an individual contributor, we expect you to bring your best performance to the table. Being actively engaged in
your work and with your team, demonstrating exceptional effort, taking on new projects or challenges, seeking feedback, and always striving to improve and grow your skills are all ways we expect our employees to show up.
- Living our values – whether you’re in the office, working off-site, or representing Sammons Financial Group in our community, we expect all employees to reflect our core values in their actions and behaviors: respect,
integrity, openness, and accountability. Read more about our core values and what they mean to us here.
- A “one team” mindset – we’re looking for people who are intentionally collaborative and understand that whether you work in customer service, IT, marketing, or any other functional area of business – we are all part of the same team, working toward the same goals. This is a key component of our healthy, high-performing culture!
Join our growing company
It’s hard to do your best work if you feel unsettled and uncertain about what the future holds for your company and your job. For over a century, we have been on a mission to help folks like you build strong financial futures. Our founder, Charles A. Sammons, created the organization with a vision for future generations of employees in mind. As a privately-held company, we're not forced to make business decisions under shareholder pressure. Strong leadership, a strategy focused on long-term enduring value, and a culture of happy, healthy employees is what makes Sammons Financial Group the highly rated, stable company we are for our customers and our employees.
We provide real growth opportunities, flexibility where you need it, and a balanced, healthy quality of life - at work and at home. When you work with us, you join a company that fosters career growth and longevity. Just ask the folks that have called Sammons Financial Group home for more than 20 years.
So, apply now. Because you deserve to love what you do, and we can help you achieve that.
An award-winning culture
Maybe it's our deep Midwestern roots, founded over a century ago, that make our culture so unique. Maybe it's the people we carefully hire to be part of our family. There's a lot that goes into our secret sauce, and all of it is what makes us an award-winning workplace.
But here's the real secret: we know it's possible to have a great career and a happy life. Don't take our word for it. Check out the hundreds of reviews from our employees on Glassdoor.
Life's too short to be stuck in a job you don't love
Join a team of professionals who care about each other and their work. Take the first step toward building the life and career you really want.