Work for an ESOP Company
Sammons Financial Group is a privately-held company, owned by Sammons Enterprises, Inc., an Employee Stock Ownership Plan company (ESOP). Because of our unique ownership, our employees are highly engaged in our business, focusing on long-term success rather than short-term earnings pressures. As an employee, the decisions you make have a real impact on the company's success. This can add to the value of your retirement as a participant in the ESOP and help you build your own future. Our culture and the Employee Stock Ownership Plan make us unique in the financial services industry.
(for mobile view click blue banner at bottom of Social Career Network on the left)
Own Your Future
We own our unique values-based culture, we own our spirit of excellence, and we own our responsibility to the communities in which we live and work. Our work environment is deeply-rooted in respect, openness, integrity, and accountability, and we enjoy a benefits program that truly enhances our quality of life.
- Own your future: Enduring company stability and leadership; proven industry results.
- Own your career: Advancement opportunities; culture and benefits that inspire employees to be dedicated to a long-term career.
- Own your development: Industry and job training that promotes growth for staff and leadership at all levels.
- Own your time: Non-traditional work week with Friday afternoons off (most positions).
- Own your health: A focus on healthy living, flexibility, and work-life balance in casual and open surroundings.
- Own your community: Ample opportunities to make a difference through corporate-sponsored community involvement programs.